Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is fair dinkum, how do they get away with it...

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433566803.925397.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1433566828.691616.jpg

This was attached to the pool regulation signs at the resort I stayed in at Phuket. It was on both signs at either end of the (massive) pool, which I thought implied they were believed to be legit CPR instructions by the Thai staff. Too funny

I agree. It's not false advertising. That's if we're talking about the chicken burger and not the CPR instructions.

Dave70 said:
What choo talkin bout, Wollies?

3MzIvmM.jpg
Only $12.00 Kg in our Woolies this week bought 1.5Kg Like it even better when it's $8.99 a kilo.

Tropical_Brews said:
Only $12.00 Kg in our Woolies this week bought 1.5Kg Like it even better when it's $8.99 a kilo.
The extra $4.99/kg is for the extra n. It's only one letter but the flavour is completely different.

Taking home the new fermenting fridge

fridge_zps30zhdcqp.jpg

Grabbing some water for tomorrow's brew

water_zps52rufqza.jpg

My Dad once told me, while drinking from his glass of wisdom that women are strange cattle that never forget, before we were married I can remember telling her that Korean women were among the hottest on the planet, and since then every time I have mentioned Korea for a holiday there has always been an excuse not to go there usually relating to Kim Jong Un this round it was the MERS outbreak.

wedding-photo-becomes-mers-symbol.jpg

wide eyed and legless said:
My Dad once told me, while drinking from his glass of wisdom that women are strange cattle that never forget, before we were married I can remember telling her that Korean women were among the hottest on the planet, and since then every time I have mentioned Korea for a holiday there has always been an excuse not to go there usually relating to Kim Jong Un this round it was the MERS outbreak.

wedding-photo-becomes-mers-symbol.jpg
Miserable bunch,they all hate the groom they're all hiding their smiles.

grott said:
Who farted? The lady at the back with no mask on?
Yep, that'll be skunk arse Nakajima,can't take it any where.

Back