Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this would come under 'odd'.

water-birth.jpg

Add some macaroni and you'd have tomato orzo soup.

Any bloke on this forum knows that the look on the older kids face is cuz he's halfway through a piss and damn well knows he ain't gettin caught. And I'm never drinking bath water again.

No he is like please let me out of this afterbirth soup. Surely its some form of child abuse. It sure fits the ODD caterGORY..

Not interesting or funny really but with the election coming up, I'd like to remind everyone what's happened in the last few years.
The choice is yours though..... :ph34r:

422595_3041827603559_1886245932_n.jpg

Politics forum mate.....but then again Tony in his red budgies is rather funny

Hey Crusty I can't vote for Julia even if I wanted too.
I don't remember Julia being charged with lighting any fires, nothing funny about Black Saturday...

Bridges said:
Hey Crusty I can't vote for Julia even if I wanted too.
I don't remember Julia being charged with lighting any fires, nothing funny about Black Saturday...
It's not in any way aimed at that terrible event & it is purely a stab at the Labor party for the complete & utter destruction of small business & the ridiculous policies & taxes they create. I found this photo on my facebook page & as she was placed in the photo, it seemed appropriate for the destruction, IMO, caused by the Labor party.
If that photo is offensive to anyone, I apologize & that certainly wasn't my intention so please don't twist it around to make it seem like I'm making light of that horrific day. I didn't even realize that photo was of that event.

No offence taken Crusty was just trying to make sense of the pic. As Stu said try the Politics Forum. But...

533672_10151602270212464_724579552_n.jpg

This is Lib propaganda from their own site. So I'm sure they haven't missed any taxes.
Did the GFC have no effect on anyone's business or the economy?
Which of these taxes are responsible for destroying small business?
Which ones are the libs going to scrap if they win?
I know they want to get rid of the mining tax, that only helps Gina and her rich mates. They want to cut 1.5% from the company tax and add a 1.5% levy to "Big companies" how is that not ridiculous?
They will also raise the GST...
No the Labor party haven't done a good job in the last few years but with a hung parliament they did a good job getting anything done. They also wasted too much time and energy fighting with each other. The Lib line that they'll cut tax and red tape for small business, is just a line. I'm yet to see how they'll do that. I'm still trying to get my head around who to vote for and no one seems to have the answers I want. How ever the thought of the Libs winning in a big way with Abbott at the wheel scares the pants off me.
And no one wants to see me without pants...

What other country could have a female ranga from Adelaide as PM who's partner is a male hairdresser

I am as proud as **** about that.....

Back