Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recursive reposting of reposts of unfunny posts.

It's like Inception and Two-and-a-Half Men had a retarded lovechild.

So what is the problem. He is posting pics in a thread tittled funny pics in the humour & jokes section.....so far he is the only one staying on topic...

I'd argue that he hasn't been on topic once.

I agree with your broader point though.

Aussmeister, how old are you? this forum is for people of 18 years of age and above.
it is unlawful for someone under the age of 18 to discuss brewing methods, so no prob there.
though trolling is a breach of ahb rules. good luck with your quest, whatever that is.

That was unexpected. I have less beer in my mouth and more on the screen than when I first clicked on it,

Even I have a line.....

That hasn't crossed it but just sayin.....

Edit: I wonder if link baiting that would bring a warning.... :ph34r:

Look guys I said NSFW, the visible URL says "rotten", and its 6pm on a sunday - I doubt any of you creatures of leisure are at work. I also now feel that I've given any reasonable person adequate warning as to the dangers of "lifting" in particularly "lift bro"ing, and clicking on user "Aussmeister"s wonderful thread.

dougsbrew said:
Aussmeister, how old are you? this forum is for people of 18 years of age and above.
it is unlawful for someone under the age of 18 to discuss brewing methods, so no prob there.
though trolling is a breach of ahb rules. good luck with your quest, whatever that is.
Dougies back!!

10151_379507708816674_148628650_n.jpg

Back