Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1001777_679373688755432_275341851_n_zps6c40e95d.jpg

Ahaha.

Steady on. She's already on her bike.

yes a little suss isn't it, bunch of polo fans, I imagine ladies with leather and whips getting a little excited.
from doing circle work in the rangey, to horse play in the background.
still wondering whos idea it was to have the ladies push the rangey whilst hooked up to a tractor..

dougsbrew said:
yes a little suss isn't it, bunch of polo fans, I imagine ladies with leather and whips getting a little excited.
from doing circle work in the rangey, to horse play in the background.
still wondering whos idea it was to have the ladies push the rangey whilst hooked up to a tractor..
What I'd like to know is how did a 4wd get stuck in what appears to be 10cm of mud?

newguy said:
What I'd like to know is how did a 4wd get stuck in what appears to be 10cm of mud?
This right here is another reason why we like Canucks. Yankees probably woulda been talking bout inches!

Only polo pussies would drive a Rangy anyway. And just what would the polo pussies do what the tractor could not? In defence of the useless, I suppose the RR tyres have no deep tread pattern.
I am at work, I have had a number of beers and am working my way through a bottle of red. Awesome; but it is not. It is my last day here and I am, well let's say doing feck all waiting for the missus to pick me up! That is all, carry on.

dougsbrew said:
Bloke with the camera, I'd imagine.

Back