Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got so excited about my joke that I didn't even notice that that is Cartman, not Butters (I can't believe it's not).

The joke was good. I didn't realise it was Cartman either. Seriously, who draws a South Park character on their butt without it being Butters?

In the back of my mind I can hear a very attractive blonde man say "I can't believe it's not butters".

Where in all of god's green goodness would one find a picture of THAT on the internet?

bum said:
Where in all of god's green goodness would one find a picture of THAT on the internet?
You mean this dude?

mikelitoris.jpg

welly2 said:
Blimey. Someone is trying to get their post count up.
Yep only joined the site about 6 weeks ago - has 176 posts and (yep, I counted) 158 of them are in this useless thread here. What a waste of space and how ridiculous for almost every pic in its own post.

One day he might surprise us and actually post something that is relevant and helpful to the site.

I'm off now to post a count thread.... you know the one where you just keep counting one number in each post..... maybe then my post count might catch Bribie's in a couple of weeks :wacko:

Cocko said:
This thread is incredibly handy for people who do not have the internet.
Wowsers, you mean we can follow AHB without connecting to the internet?? Great !!

Amber Fluid said:
Yep only joined the site about 6 weeks ago - has 176 posts and (yep, I counted) 158 of them are in this useless thread here. What a waste of space and how ridiculous for almost every pic in its own post.

One day he might surprise us and actually post something that is relevant and helpful to the site.

I'm off now to post a count thread.... you know the one where you just keep counting one number in each post..... maybe then my post count might catch Bribie's in a couple of weeks :wacko:
I dunno, man. They're all in one thread and in the correct forum. What's so bad about it? Sure, some of them really shouldn't have been posted at all and they're almost uniformly un-funny but I'm not sure the thread's existence is a reason to get up him.

As for the speed he's built up his postcount, how do you even have the energy to give a shit about that? The board isn't going to run out of digits, you know? It's not like he's just +1-ing all over real threads or something.

+1

Now that's how I should be getting my post count up. Instead I've been using the like button like a fiend. I reckon I've given more 'likes' this week than Cocko's given Dutch rudders!

I'll never understand what these post count hangups are all about.

Anyway, I better find a funny picture to keep this thread on topic.

warra48 said:
Wowsers, you mean we can follow AHB without connecting to the internet?? Great !!
Hell yeah. Every monday I go to my post office and get my weekly AHB. Some weeks are bigger than others. ...

Amber Fluid said:

Someone needs a cuddle..lol

Back