Interesting, funny or odd pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah, she left us with one of the most robust economies on the PLANET. What a moll.

You guys are morons.

She also managed to introduce the disability insurance scheme. She did a good job with the economy as I said earlier, despite a hung parliament, her own party constantly trying to shaft her, and generally being patronized and referred to in a condescending manner by all and sundry. She held her head high and carried her self with dignity. I was happier to vote for her than Ruddy.

I still think that pic of her and beaker is funny, this is the funny pics thread which I was trying to get on topic.

Sorry Bum I'll try to find a picture of a cat that looks like Hitler or something for you.

Thanks for saving me the trouble. Saves me doing a search FFS!

Oih....Hitler was ok....the fact that he was a right **** and tried to exterminate a single society unjustifiably should be no reflection on the fact that all he wanted to be was an artist...althought he really was a shit artist which is prob why the germans kicked him out and sent him back to Austria.

Yeah ok....last wine for the night....

Half of half is a quarter, right?

Not interested.

o-JEMIMA-KIRKE-GAY-WEDDING-AD-570.jpg

Would it look something like this?

I'm thinking the wedding may be a bit average, but the bucks party would be awesome!

Ducatiboy stu said:
Indeed....but the divorce is guarenteed to be a shit fight....
I think in this whole gay marriage thing they need to account for what happens if two dude brewers get married and then have to fight over who gets the 4V. Indeed, ugly.

Mardoo said:
I think in this whole gay marriage thing they need to account for what happens if two dude brewers get married and then have to fight over who gets the 4V. Indeed, ugly.
not to mention splitting the yeast...

Your honour...our reason for a divorce is irreconcilable differences over yeast treatment....that and the fact he bought home VB

Ducatiboy stu said:
Your honour...our reason for a divorce is irreconcilable differences over yeast treatment....that and the fact he bought home VB
Vagina Blight? Isn't that what you brought in the cane toads for?

Back