Instant Beer.... No Need To Brew Anymore!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surely it can't be that good hey. do you like powdered milk?

Dibs on your gear :p

that stuff sounds ... great <_<

Yeah sounds great, go for it

I will drive up there especially to pick up your rig Tony, as long as you produce a detailed map of the plumbing and taps so I can use it. :lol:

correct me if im wrong but arent the septic tanks a day behind us timezone wise?

Laughing at Loud....

Haven't we got enough bad tasting beer without some instant cr@p!!!
I can just imagine the street people making Litres upon Litres of instant beer!

No No NO guys this stuff is for real, I tried it a few months back, It really does taste half decent, yes I take on the taste of powdered milk debate but I found that if you use the insta beer in conjunction with powered water it does create a very silky mouth feel and fresh full bodied AG taste and aroma. A must for every shmuck :D

No No NO guys this stuff is for real, I tried it a few months back, It really does taste half decent, yes I take on the taste of powdered milk debate but I found that if you use the insta beer in conjunction with powered water it does create a very silky mouth feel and fresh full bodied AG taste and aroma. A must for every shmuck :D

powered water??? Powdered water???? ummmm??? sorry!!

I guess it cant harm trying the stuff... if it even existed.... but I don't think I'll go out of my way to find it... after all I've got my homebrew :p
Half the fun making it.. half the fun drinking it!

Yeah not fake until you click to buy now tony!

Aw come on, now you've spoiled all the fun. :)

By the way I have powdered water here. But it tends to look dusty and goes all muddy when re-hydrated. :lol:

Cheers
Gavo.

Im more interested in how they get dry powdered alcahol?

I will buy that :)

Im more interested in how they get dry powdered alcahol?

I will buy that :)
First thing that came to my mind.
If that existed, the world of booze would be turned on its head!

It really is true!! I also tried it a few weeks back with some nescafe blend 43 mixed in with the insta-stouts. Great way to start the day!! :lol:

alright,alright im convinced. i'll place an order on the mother in laws credit card and see what happens! :D
rehydrated alcahol if it tastes like carp i can always donate it to a bum in the city, get an honest opinion on how it goes that way :ph34r:

Back