INKBIRD 11th Anniversary! ITC-308 AU$39.10 ITC-308 WIFI AU$43.04

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro - Supporting Member
Reaction score
INKBIRD 11th Anniversary Foreshow ! HUGE Discounts ONLY September 15 from 00:00 am AEST to 23:59pm AEST.
Are you ready! 24 hours shopping! Up to 50%OFF !
All links will be posted on AHB at at 15th Sep at 00:00 am AEST !

9.8-温-2控.jpg
9.8-智能传感器.jpg
9.8-BBQ.jpg
9.8-BBQ2.jpg

Good prices! I may be tempted to try another temp controller. @inkbird any chance the warranties could be made longer though?

I have had 4 Inkbirds die after only a year or two so not very economical if they need replacing so often.

I do not believe the stainless ended temp probes are water proof but Australian consumer law states products should be lasting, so if they are suitable for your application I'd just ask for all 4 to be replaced regardless of age.

I do not believe the stainless ended temp probes are water proof but Australian consumer law states products should be lasting, so if they are suitable for your application I'd just ask for all 4 to be replaced regardless of age.
Sorry my bad, I should have said any chance the products (not warranties) could be made to last longer though? They were all fit for purpose but just did not last very long. Three thermometers died within warranty and were replaced.

However my ITC-310T-B temp controller was nearly 2 years old and out of warranty when it stopped working and showed ERR on the display. I contacted inkbird and was told it was probably beyond repair and at almost two years was considered old anyway so best if I bought a new one.

Latest posts

Back