• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobo

Reaction score
Hi all, i have 5kg specialty malt, 15-20kg of munich 2, 15kg cryer wheat, 5kg of base pils malt, 5l demijhon, bottle capper, comlete 30l fermenter, 1kg of hops, mainly the current season american varietys, and 3cartons of strong stout and belgian triple. Happy to take $50 for the lot, but you must take the lot

Hi all, i have 5kg specialty malt, 15-20kg of munich 2, 15kg cryer wheat, 5kg of base pils malt, 5l demijhon, bottle capper, comlete 30l fermenter, 1kg of hops, mainly the current season american varietys, and 3cartons of strong stout and belgian triple. Happy to take $50 for the lot, but you must take the lot

Hi, I'll take it off your hands. I'll PM you shortly.

Anyone keen on this? We move out sunday and it will be put in the bin.

Damnit! If I was in Adelaide I'd be taking it off your hands - no wozzas. Just for the fermenter and speciality grains alone.

I thought someone was already taking it off your hands?

if no one has pmd you ill take them

PM sent

Hi, I sent you a personal message yesterday. If you still have the stuff let me know and ill come get it.

Sorry for the late reply gents, the gear has gone

Latest posts

Back