I Truly Have A Wife Who Understands

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have an understanding wife?

• Yes, I do have an understanding wife.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, But I wish I had an understanding wife.

• I'm single and don't understand the question.

• Sometimes, depending on hormonal mood swings

• Total voters
Definately understands...

Even where she surprised me at christmas with a brewery upgrade....

The odd cider here and there assists too!

Dean.

I have a very supportive wife. She comes from a long family tradition of brewers. Beer fridge in spare bedroom until number 2 was born. More than happy to watch me gather equipment for AG brewing. Suggested putting in a bar under our house while we are currently doing extensions. Has never even whispered in my ear that i have a drinking problem. God love her. :D

My girlfriend and myself are currently looking for a new place to live. She didn't even bat an eyelid when I described my requirement list for m new brewery .. err .. I mean residence!

My wife wants me to sell my business and start up a micro brewery.

She has given me free rein to buy equipment as needed (subject to finances of course) and says I need to spend more time brewing to develop my beers.

She was even looking up costs for commercial brewery equipment at one stage.

My wife is Awesome.

I'd say my wife is understanding. She lets me use the kitchen, pots and paraphernalia such as sieves, scales, measuring jugs, etc. so long as I clean up after myself. Even though after I've finished brewing, she says the kitchen stinks from the hops and malt she keeps letting me use the kitchen. I think it smells beautiful.

Recently she's just started having a beer on a hot day. So long as its below 20 IBUs she doesn't mind it.

I just do what I want when and where, whether she bloody well likes it or not. :lol:
Seems to work ok since 1985.

stagga.

She would drink more if it didn't affect her weight ...

My wife is convinced that homebrew DOESN'T put on weight or contribute to any of the health risks associated with alcohol consumption. Get your wife to read my post on liver function here.

Or just change the word wife to spouse. What about lady brewers? Gay brewers?

My wife understands the obsession, despite not touching a drop of the final result. She is actually very supportive, although she blames another brewer on here for getting me into it all.

... I was waiting for this to show up and it didn't, so I'll leave it here then hide;

wife-beer-demotivational-poster.jpg

Back