I Need Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Wambesi

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well last year for Valentines Day i gave Nick a Coopers Kit, so he could get back into making his own beer. Little did i know he would be spending weekends, nights... when ever he gets 5 minutes away from the kids, making beer, cleaning bottles... Oh my God WHAT DID I DO :p

So, this year he wants to make his first all grain. I have no idea what to get him. Can anyone make any suggestions?

Thanks
Mrs Wambesi :D

The Brewboy.

He will love you forever. The rest of us will be jealous.

Cheers,
Greg

Shiny Kit! :wub:

brewboy3.gif

I haven't seen the BrewBoy but what a beauty. I read the story down the bottom of the page and now I'm convinced I need one :D

A gift voucher for any of the site sponsors.

He may already have a firm idea of how he wants to set up the ag brew gear, so any recommendations along the lines of mash tun, kettle, chiller etc may not work out.

Or, if you do want a gift to wrap up, a mill from Mashmaster. These have just landed in the country and should be shipping real soon. Drop a line via the Mashmaster site to check with Frank when he is going to be able to post them out.

Another shiny bit of gear would be a refractometer.

Hats of to you Mrs Wambesi for trying to find out what he wants, couldn't agree more with everyone on what you should get him.
He sounds like a top bloke and you should spare no expense on the pressie. :super:

I'll now take off and steer clear of this thread...if I can, try and make it a suprise. Keep em coming boys! :)

Thanks for the tips.

The brewboy, looks and sounds great, but i dont have $5000 to spend. :(

I like the refractometer idea and the mill. :D

get him a kegging setup so he spends time pouring beers instead of farting around with bottles!

Back