I like long walks on the beach....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddiest

Reaction score
With a beer.. (Who really likes talking about themselves?)

Hi guys, just getting into HB (still on extract) and looking to try a mead next. Picked up 5kg of dark Bloodwood honey today from around Bathurst and found the site while looking for recipes.

Got a Dark Ale drinkable now, Amber Ale drinkable in 2 weeks and a Golden Ale in primary now.

Will no doubt be making an arse of myself by asking stupid questions, but it is what it is.

Cheers.

Sounds like you have a reasonable production line going mate, nice work.

Plenty of great reads to be had here, soak it up, with any luck the WIKKI's will be back on line soon, a great resource for researching all sorts of things.

Happy brewing!!

:icon_cheers:

Whereabouts are you? Welcome to the forum. I went for a long walk along the beach this morning at Old Bar but too early for a beer - but when I walk I devised recipes and schedules with a busy competition season ahead :lol:

Bribie G said:
Whereabouts are you? Welcome to the forum. I went for a long walk along the beach this morning at Old Bar but too early for a beer - but when I walk I devised recipes and schedules with a busy competition season ahead :lol:
Not being around Perry has changed you - you've changed, man. :D

Hi Guys, based in Emu Plains (@ bottom of Blue Mntns)

Also picked up half a kilo of Ghana Cocoa bean finings/nibs from a choc factory in Margaret River last week which I plan to put into a stout once mead is set up. Any ideas on that one? Smells bloody awesome on its own, so should top a stout off nicely.

Back