i grill bbq thermometer probe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osprey brewday

Reaction score
Came across this today any one used one. Its a wireless thermometer connects to I phone with app and also graphs temps over time ect good for keeping a record of your brew day i grill.jpg

The not mini version is quite good too if you can get your hands on one.

^^^ Yep this.

Just brought the iGrill2 that has 4 probe capabilty and its great. Was going to go the Maverick ET735 but for some reason went the iGrill2 instead.

Used it for the first time this weekend for a pulled pork and it was great. Bluetooth range is crap, The App is great and the graphs and stuff are cool. Highly recommend them.

Does anyone know if you need a special ambient probe to read the grate temp or can i just use one of the meat probes? I once read the ambient probes have a different algorythym but then my head says a probe is a probe...and they want another bloody $24.95USD for the ambient probe.

link - http://store.idevicesinc.com/igrill2/

You can use the meat probe, just try and get it off the grate itself with a clip. Have the Maverick. Good piece of kit.

Seifer said:
You can use the meat probe, just try and get it off the grate itself with a clip. Have the Maverick. Good piece of kit.
Cheers. Yea i just poke it through a bit of potato and have that sitting on the grate.

Latest posts

Back