I Broke My Thingy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hydrometer company meeting.

Marketing officer: ...but with these plastic caps and tubes, sir, you'll notice that any heat, bit of moisture, or even just a little centrifugal force... (smash, tinkle)...will help increase our hydrometer sales of by about 40% per annum.
Executive: I like the way you're thinking, Jonesy! When can we start production?

Bastards!!

I broke one hydrometer. Realised not to hold it in your hand when you turn the tap on :eek: could the brigalow ones be calibrated to 15 deg??? as it seems all the US sites for calculating true SG is all calculated at 15 deg not 20deg as I found both the ones I have had are

This is exactly how i broke my third hydrometer... and about the same time i bought a refractrometer :p

Exactly why don't they make these out of plastic or something. Other than to keep the soaring salaries and outlandish sports cars that hydrometer executives must have :p

Hydrometer company meeting.

Marketing officer: ...but with these plastic caps and tubes, sir, you'll notice that any heat, bit of moisture, or even just a little centrifugal force... (smash, tinkle)...will help increase our hydrometer sales of by about 40% per annum.
Executive: I like the way you're thinking, Jonesy! When can we start production?

Bastards!!

:lol: Luck based product reliability is alive and well :lol:

Screwy

Damn broke my hydrometer today, lasted 60 brews, but what a silly thing to do.
Was using my right hand, am left handed, just should not be in a rush.

Had to rely on my 40 year old hydrometer, must get another one or look at a refractometer.

Damn

Broke my first one one last weekend. Bugger, I tried to look at it as a notch on the bedpost or a badge of honour to make me feel better :D
Daz

Latest posts

Back