I Am A Homebrewer & I Vow Never To.......

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyrob

Halfluck Brewing
Reaction score
use the word "premium" when i make my own labels!

your turn.....

use the words "Double hopped".That would be just lacking in real taste.

Cheers
Big D

...claim any homebrewed beer is brewed to the Reinheitsgebot.

I am a homebrewer, and I vow never to have sex with a woman in an airport bathroom, giving a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Allegience and performing erotic asphyxiation with an illegal immigrant from K-Mart than doing the same thing with someone from the fabric store.

Oh, they're meant to be related? :huh:

....never forget that it's ALWAYS about the beer, the whole beer and nothing but the beer so help you beer.
Abeer

My god what time is it? :)

....never forget that it's ALWAYS about the beer, the whole beer and nothing but the beer so help you beer.
Abeer

My god what time is it? :)

Please Edit: "My BEER what time is it?"

Someones a family guy fan :D

Never to dry-hop with POR, or swap beers with a dextrose brewer!

Never make an "Australian style Lager" for mega swill drinkers, ever again.

Put the offer of a 5c refund is this bottle is ever found in SA. Bloody well near sent me broke last time. :D

Warren -

.....leave the tap open as I fill the fermenter.... ALTHOUGH, on the weekend afer I finsihed bottling a batch I forgot to close the tap before I picked the fermenter up to clean it. I swung it around and crap came flying out the tap all over the place...

mmm was planning to post about vowing never to use a particular strain of yeast in my beer but figure the moderators may ban me so I won't elaborate any further.... :ph34r:

I am a homebrewer, and I vow never to have sex with a woman in an airport bathroom, giving a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Allegience and performing erotic asphyxiation with an illegal immigrant from K-Mart than doing the same thing with someone from the fabric store.

And who are you to judge?

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

.....leave the tap open as I fill the fermenter.... ALTHOUGH, on the weekend afer I finsihed bottling a batch I forgot to close the tap before I picked the fermenter up to clean it. I swung it around and crap came flying out the tap all over the place...
I know your pain, you only do it once, paranoia sets in after that.

Mine is never........think you know better then the next brewer and there is only one way to brew a beer.

mmm was planning to post about vowing never to use a particular strain of yeast in my beer but figure the moderators may ban me so I won't elaborate any further.... :ph34r:

It's okay devo, You can spill the beans. If anyone gets offended I've got your back. I "hate" some yeasties too...

You actually paid for it in the first place ?....Man, they saw you coming :ph34r:

Back