Howdy All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellnut

Reaction score
G'day all

I've been lurking through the forums for a couple of weeks now and have decided to say hello. I've been brewing for 10 years or so, all just kit brews and experimenting with fermentables. I had a break for a year have have come back with new enthusiasm. I was originally bottling my beer but now, starting again I have made the switch to kegging (how I don't miss cleaning and sterilising bottles). I will next week, have filled the 5 kegs I have with kit beer (want to get my stock up to full) and after that I would like to move onto BIAB. So far the information I have found on the forums to be enlightening and I look forward to sharing my experiences past, present and future to those that share the same passion.

Cheers

Nut

What a time to come into this...

Hopefully some of the resources come back online for you in the handover mate..

Get amongst it cobber

Yob said:
What a time to come into this...
If he's been reading for a while then he probably knows what he's in for.

Welcome aboard, Hellnut.

Hellnut is a great handle!

I hope you find posting a pleasure and enjoy the frivolity this forum can bring. Dont be shy!

Get that BIAB done and brew some good beer for once :p

Welcome aboard!

xoxo.

Cocko said:
Hellnut is a great handle!

I hope you find posting a pleasure and enjoy the frivolity this forum can bring. Dont be shy!

Get that BIAB done and brew some good beer for once :p

Welcome aboard!

xoxo.
Watch this one, Hellnut, hes gay :super: , and yes wellcome

Back