• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

How much for a 6.8 kg My Keg on Legs gas bottle?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

On the back bloody porch!
Reaction score
Afternoon, long time no post.

Thinking of sellling all my gear as I havent brewed in a very long time. Wondering how much does a second hand 6.8kg My Keg on Legs gas bottle go for these days? Its approx 4 years old (I think?) in as new condition (its almost out of gas aswell). I seem to remember paying around the $300 mark but cant remember.

Cheers
Steve

If buying new, they are $340 full with gas, so $290 empty. I wish you were in Brisbane as I'm about to buy one!

Thanks Natdene - that gives me an idea.
Cheers
Steve

They need to be inspected every ten years. I would start by looking at how long untill the next inspection is due and then work out the price as percentage of time left until next inspection over cost of new.

mine gets swapped, Like a swap and go BBQ bottle everytime i refil, so the expiary stays current. Its not a keg on legs one, its the same size from Keg King

Latest posts

Back