How Much Did You Brew 2012?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bit of help Winkle...........but could conservatively say at least 80% of it was mine :)

Fair enough, similar story here (although there was a caseswap involved as well) some of us have to keep the national averages up. :rolleyes:

about the same every year. 2200 lts. brew a double batch at least once a week. Drink it all with a little help from some friends. We have 29 kegs and no empties at the moment. 12 on tap, so they are in various stages of becoming available for the three batches fermenting.

27 x 23 lt batches plus 11 x 46 lt batches
7 cubes still full

about the same every year. 2200 lts. brew a double batch at least once a week. Drink it all with a little help from some friends. We have 29 kegs and no empties at the moment. 12 on tap, so they are in various stages of becoming available for the three batches fermenting.

12 taps hey, hmmm I need to go thru Bundy pretty soon....

if the latest update to BeerAlchemy hadn't rendered the software 'dead' - I'd know for sure, but I'd hazard a guess of around 400-500 litres.

I usually do a 21l batch every couple of weeks, occasionally a little more...

Sheezus. We have a winner.

1 25L batch a fortnight since June. I'd say about 400L of beer. Only one batch got tossed - an Alt that tasted sooooo ordinary.

All in all a successful year.

21 x 21ltr batches for a total of 441ltrs

according to wikipedia that's 5.3 times the average Australian's consumption. :beerbang:

14x23L AG batches, including one infected and one that was pretty crap.
This year I'll plan on more double batches.

This year a bit more than last year.when the mates come around and find how good it is and they won't leave..

10 X 28 liter batches...Quietest year ever!

Cheers
Chris

stopped counting a long time ago....at a guess? probably around 20 to 30 46L batches. A slow year.

I would say about 400l this year....

A mere 260l this year, the quietest of the last 4 years. I had a couple of months off, brewing not drinking, so this accounts for 2 or 3 brews.
Lemon

My average batch is about 15L (12-19L depending on OG). I don't brew once a week, but I did brew 52 batches in 2012.

780L.

Latest posts

Back