• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop rhizomes wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bats

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I searched through to find any hop rhizomes for sale but couldn't find any current.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me what hops they can sell me?
Or more importantly, is it too late to plant a rhizome?
I just moved into a new house and have the perfect spot for a hop plant.

NSW..starting to be a bit late as most will have sprouted... A kind local soul may be able to assist though

If anyone around Newcastle/Hunter area has any rhizomes they would be willing to part with it would be much appreciated, I am looking for something for pale ales like Cascade or Victoria or Centennial or something similar.
Cheers, Hayden

Hpal said:
I'd love to find some Victoria if its close to Galaxy flavour.
It doesn't have the passionfruit but it does have the peach. It is the best home grown variety for my taste. Poops all over Cascade as far as I'm concerned. It is also the highest yielding variety.

Well that's a glowing report! High yielding sounds great too to make the most out of the first years crop.

Latest posts

Back