• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Plants(in 250mm Pots) For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proudscum

Reaction score
It looks like the months of work to create an amazing hop garden have come to an end.
I have potted up some strong healthy plants that where to go into the ground after renovations but it looks like a move interstate is on the cards, so at present i have the following that can go straight into the ground or spend the next 2 weeks to next spring in there pots.

Chinook x5
Cascade x1
Columbus x8
Goldings x3
SAAZ x3
Hersbrucker x7

$15.00 a pot.

These will be repotted in the next couple of weeks as they are a little behind the others

Hallertau x3
Perle x2
Cascade x2
Goldings x1
columbus x1

A little time after this there should be Tettanger,Precoce de Bourgogne and Wuerttemberger.

PM me if you are interested.
Cheers Proudscum.

G'day Alex, looks like you have acquired many more varieties that you had when we last spoke. Did the Chinook rhizome I posted you ever take off?

Mine never did, I think I packed the soil into the pot a touch too firmly and then we had weeks of rain and the soil was waterlogged. I dug em up and they had rotted away.

Cheers
Jason.

They have come a long way proudscum, looking good.

It looks like the months of work to create an amazing hop garden have come to an end.
I have potted up some strong healthy plants that where to go into the ground after renovations but it looks like a move interstate is on the cards, so at present i have the following that can go straight into the ground or spend the next 2 weeks to next spring in there pots.

Chinook x5
Cascade x1
Columbus x8
Goldings x3
SAAZ x3
Hersbrucker x7

$15.00 a pot.

These will be repotted in the next couple of weeks as they are a little behind the others

Hallertau x3
Perle x2
Cascade x2
Goldings x1
columbus x1

A little time after this there should be Tettanger,Precoce de Bourgogne and Wuerttemberger.

Cheers Proudscum.
BUMP

If you were coming up the east coast some time I'd take a bunch. Good luck with it though mate!

Sorely tempted, though I would struggle to justify the $150 in petrol to the mrs. haha

Chinook x5
Cascade x1
Columbus x8
Goldings x3
SAAZ x3
Hersbrucker x7

$15.00 a pot.

Hallertau x3
Perle x2
Cascade x2
Goldings x1
columbus x1

Cheers Proudscum.

Perle,Saaz,Cascade are all gone.

MATTDVP your Cascade is doing fine in its new pot will pm in 10 days or so.

Chinook x5
Cascade x1
Columbus x8
Goldings x3
SAAZ x3
Hersbrucker x7

$15.00 a pot.

Hallertau x3
Perle x2
Cascade x2
Goldings x1
columbus x1

Cheers Proudscum.

there is only x2 Chinook/x4 Herbrucker/x4 columbus/x1 Goldings plants left.

A little time after this there should be Tettanger and Wuerttemberger.

the Precoce de Bourgogne have been pre ordered.

Thanks folks.

Latest posts

Back