Hoops' Birthday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deebee

The Bludgeon Brewery
Reaction score
Hoops is offline so asked me to post this.

He is having a quiet barbie this Saturday afternoon for his birthday. If you have met Hoops in his recent travels and are keen to wish him a happy one, PM me for the address.

Wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys, wish Hoops a happy one for me.

Cheers
Andrew

AndrewQLD said:
Wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys, wish Hoops a happy one for me.

Cheers
Andrew
[post="103533"][/post]​

Andrew has got it in one. Hoops is a great & genuine bloke. :beerbang:
Many "Happy Returns" Hoops.

:beer:

Hopefully I'll be able to make it, but I better check the brownie points situation first.

Would love to go but I'm going deep sea fishing on Sunday so I can't see it happening! It's been great meeting hoops at the Twixt Sangropsundowner and Vlads brewday.He is a wealth of brewing knowledge and an all round top bloke. All the best and I look forward to seeing you again. :beer:

Barf - I know we weren't going to mention it, but surely due to mrs barfridge not having to make theQ***es you would have some brownie points up your sleeve?

Happy Birthday Hoops. I have something on already Saturday and the rugby on Saturday night. Found the keg and jerrycans you left for me, have just made space for the keg in the fridge and will start drinking.

Made that paddle yet?

Cheers
Simon

Many happy returns Hoops - C U when you're back in Brizzy... :beer:

Back