Homebrew Vs Imported Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can say that again, and again, and again, AND AGAIN!! :)

Any commercial brew can suffer some transportation damage. Ayinger seems to have pretty good control of their product to the dock then the distributor. For $15 for 4 bottles of celebrator, they can afford it.

Another note, they still are bound by a marketable product. Not as many options available. Intense flavoring is hard to sell to everybody.

Homebrew wins there too.

However... not having to make it, and just enjoy it is real nice.

I brought a carton of Stones from Dans and it was crap, tasted like soda water. I contacted Stones and they were going to get their rep to talk to the store manager. I took it back and got a refund.
Then I noticed a lot of their beers were out of date. I told a store worker and her reply was.."You will have to ask the manager if he will discount them for you."...LOL. I said I dont want out of date beer and she says, theres nothing wrong with them.....Yeh right... :icon_cheers:

I had very similar experience. The first 6 pack of Stones from Dan's was fanastic - blown away by the flavour and aroma :icon_drool2: . The second time I bought it I was gutted - tasted like soda water. Never thought of taking it back, but will next time.

Latest posts

Back