Homebrew Tragedy! [with Pics]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 106725
Lost 9 750ml bottles (3 of Berliner Weisse and 6 of Brett Lambric). Had just shut the fridge when the lower lot went and as I picked up a bottle the top shelf went! Only just bottled them a couple of hours earlier after ageing for six months.
I get very depressed when something like this happens even though its trivial .

Sadly my wife took a photo and put my distressed state on Facebook for the world to see!
17 of each brew survived. Had to recap about 20 of them though, so I'm guessing I'm going to have a few under carbed.
My wife did the same to me, wasn't to do with homebrew though, was putting a veranda up along the front of the house put up a support strut between the rungs of the ladder for support. Welded the opposite end went up the ladder and welded the end supported by the ladder, on facebook within 10 minutes.

Not quite but it did stay there till the next day, it was the last job for the day and I could taste that beer, cut the strut and rewelded the following day.

I get very depressed when something like this happens even though its trivial .
Steady on, Wynnum......the man has lost 9 bottles of beer. What part of that is trivial? If that is trivial, hate to hear about something serious.

Empathy, man.....empathy.

Latest posts

Back