Homebrew Favorites

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sloth

Reaction score
A while back i purchased the book "More Homebrew Favorites" and it has some quite good recipies in it. As most are aware, there was another book prior to this one entitled "Homebrew Favorites".

My question is probably obvious but I would like somebody to confirm, Does the first book consist of completely different recipies for different styles?? I assume it does and that the second is not just an expansion on the first.

I want to check cause I was looking for a recipie the other day and the style wasn't even in the more favorites book. This got me wondering if it was in the first.

Cheers, Sloth.

just bumping this back up.
I hope somebody out there knows the answer...

what style were you looking for?
i am sure there is someone here that will have a tried and true recipe for that style.

Sloth,

A quick check at Amazon reveals that yes, there is indeed a book titled Homebrew Favorites by the same authors; seems a pretty good price (US$10.17 new, from US$2.79 s/h) if you're not averse to ordering over the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
The book is very, very good.
Published in 1997 it was one of the first real recipe books i liked. Whats good about it is the authors describe each style and how to brew it before you get into the recipes, got me going in the right direction in my early days of mashing.
Funny question but, the first book has a picture and mentions it on the front cover.
Cheers
Ray

Back