Home Brewing Heros

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode #8:

Hearing of the Guys' dilemma, Yob (wearing a tight red suit with "RIS" emblazoned on his chest & only a Robin mask to hide his true identity [despite the obvious red beard]) freefalls Into Barry's backyard & makes a pin-point accurate landing right on top of Barry's prized Styrian Goldings crown. Instantly, he proclaims them "Spawn of the Devil - they don't have enough Alpha Acids!".

Further drama unfolds when the "professional" brewers step-in (apparently off-camera, of course, but the footage is too good to waste the drama-value!) & try to convince our Benevolent Hero that they're trying to show how to make British Mild. At this point, our Superhero's Superpower get's a bit wonky & an entire city block is levelled, thus paving the way for the next 10 Series' of...

The Block :icon_vomit:

I gag and laugh at this possibility. Absolutely cant stand reality TV and revolt at say live interactive TV
but If you could have live text at the bottom of the screen while the program is rolling.
Say live text from this forum that would be unmissable. :lol:

Just for giggles, I read the terms and conditions and I'm pretty sure that they are breaking the law.

:p B)

They want to buy at least 18 litres of beer and unrestricted world wide rights to everything else for $1. I'm pretty sure that it would be against the law to sell homebrew. Just the excise on 18 litres of beer would be a lot more than $1 anyway.

But seriously, the fine print makes the whole thing very unattractive to the victims participants. Take this as an example:

you will undertake any reasonable medical examination or psychological test, including screening for drugs, prohibited substances and communicable diseases, at times and places reasonably determined by the Creators and you will provide all medical and other information reasonably requested by the Creators;

WTF?

How many episodes could they get outta the 'airlock vs gladwrap' dilemma

Lager Bloke said:
How many episodes could they get outta the 'airlock vs gladwrap' dilemma
"No kittens were harmed during the filming of these episodes"

Cling wrap FTW

hqdefault.jpg

Cast of characters:
1. Geeky scientist Brewer
2. Devil may care "sanitising is for pussies"
3. Mad scientist
4. Dedicated 20 yr K&K man
5. Woman
6. Overthinker

Any I missed?

Mardoo said:
Cast of characters:
1. Geeky scientist Brewer
2. Devil may care "sanitising is for pussies"
3. Mad scientist
4. Dedicated 20 yr K&K man
5. Woman
6. Overthinker

Any I missed?
7. Online forum troll?

justatad said:
Might give bbq pitmasters and moonshiners a run for there money :icon_drool2:
Watched BBQ Pitmasters once & gave up.

Moonshiners used to be a reasonable watch in the first season, but it's turned into a heap of crap & don't bother anymore.

Latest posts

Back