Home Brewing Away From Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivanhoe

Reaction score
Are there any shops in Sydney that allow you to brew your recipes at their location? Then return to bottle etc and take home the goods?

there aren't any that Im aware of in Sydney...closest is U-Brew-It in Wollongong.
You can probably find plenty of 'we brewed it for you and then put it in a fancy glass container and packaged it into boxes for ease of handling' type shops though. ha.

f#*k I'm funny, hope someone else can help with info, or maybe some beer loving maniac will allow you to partake in some of theirs.

good luck to you. :icon_cheers:

Beer Factory and U-Brew-It are both full extract brewing. I've done a couple of U-Brew-It beers and they turn out pretty well, you just need to have enough fridge space to store 50L of beer since there's no presertives and they force carb for you so no bottle conditioning. (or split it with a mate)

I don't think there's anywhere around Sydney where you can do an All Grain beer like this.

Any small Sydney based brewerys interested in offering this service?

Latest posts

Back