Free brewing equipment!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Marsh

Reaction score
Due to downsizing I have to shift my home brew gear. 2 x fermenters, kettle with brass tap, bottle tree, bottle washer, filter, hydrometer, digital thermometer, sanitiser, nylon brewing bag plus sundry bits and pieces. Pick up Schofields. Although I say free, a few bottles of your own brew would be nice!

1708220905516.png

I'm a taker if it's still available mate. Bummer it wasn't posted Friday as I was in Parramatatta (well Westmead actually). Bit of a drive for me but I can work on it this week if your timing fits in with mine. Have you got empty bottles to swap for full ones. I don't really want to lose my good Coopers glass and I have nothing in PET at the moment.

Edit: I do but it's only Coopers Mexican Cerveza.

Yes, still available. Don't worry about the beer - I got rid of my bottles. I used to use Crown Lager stubby bottles - they are very strong and have a proper crown seal top. I am retired and home most of the time, so let me know when you can collect. No rush.

Yes, still available. Don't worry about the beer - I got rid of my bottles. I used to use Crown Lager stubby bottles - they are very strong and have a proper crown seal top. I am retired and home most of the time, so let me know when you can collect. No rush.
Mate, I appreciate your generosity, but I'll give it a miss. Thanks anyway. It's a bit too far to make a special trip.

Do you ever get anywhere near Hornsby or travel up to Gosford?

Latest posts

Back