Home Brew Show Out Marion Way

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanga

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just moved out this way and I'd love to find a good local Home brew shop and check them out if they're local. I don't have a car, so they must be local type local (Glenelg's OK, as is anywhere along the train route).

Cheers!

Errr... No =p. Bastage.

From what I've found 'U Brew Here' seems to be the closet (via public transport) at 77 O'Sullivan Beach Rd, Lonsdale, SA, 5160. Still a bit of a hike from the train station though. Anyone got some experience with them? Are they worth checking out?

i think u brew is a mob that does the brew for u ..u just bottle

Hi Tanga,

Brewcraft are opening up another store on South Rd at StMary's I believe, :eek:

Cheers
JSB

Hi Tanga,

Are you looking for K & K or AG?

From Marion without transport, AG is best ordered online from one of the local suppliers. Stillbrewing do kits as well.
JSB is right - Brewcraft are opening up another store on South Rd at StMary's - it is on the corner next to a set of traffic lights, might be Celtic Ave.
Went past today - I think it opens early January

Cheers
Pedro

Thanks guys.

I'm only extract, so brewcraft should do me pretty well. Just checking out their site now - thanks for the linkies himzo. I have checked out the beer belly shop. Quality!

Tanga
I have a Brewcraft just up the end of my street which is good for the odd emergency fermenter or dry yeast but not much else.
They really are K&K and "essential oils" so even if you are "only extract" if you have the option try Jovial Monk on Duthy Street or Beerbelly.
Enoch

Latest posts

Back