Holiday In Usa!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I drove from LAX to Vegas and it didn't cost much at all. I priced Seattle to LAX and it was heaps cheaper than Vancouver to LAX. Maybe things have changed since then but from memory almost all hire car places didn't allow it and the ones that did wanted an insane amount of money.

I'm in the early stages of planning a trip to the USA to celebrate my 30th later in the year. Thinking I might fly into Portland, spend a few days in Oregon drinking loads of great beer, then road trip in an RV to the Great American Beer Festival in Denver. Driving the RV will allow us to stop in at Yellowstone and Craters Of The Moon, and provide a handy beer fridge! Very excited about doing this kind of trip because I think it's a part of the USA very few Aussies have experienced!

Hey Pete, how's the planning going? Did you decide to do this in the end? Asking as I'm doing something similiar!
:D

Hey Lads,
A workmate's asking for any brewpubs worth visiting in Park City (nr Salt Lake city, Utah), Vegas & San Fransisco.
Any tips?
He's already found one Wasatch Brewpub that have some called Polygamy Porter :icon_chickcheers: , 1st Ammendment Lager & The Devestator.

Hey Lads,
A workmate's asking for any brewpubs worth visiting in Park City (nr Salt Lake city, Utah), Vegas & San Fransisco.
Any tips?
He's already found one Wasatch Brewpub that have some called Polygamy Porter :icon_chickcheers: , 1st Ammendment Lager & The Devestator.

It was over 100F every day we were in Las Vegas.

Some climates just necessitate 67oz of Lite beer.

P7052086__1600x1200_.JPG

But seriously, if they are driving down to Hoover Dam. They should stop in at Boulder Dam Brewing Co They had a wide selection of craft beers brewed on site and some pretty good food there too.

It was over 100F every day we were in Las Vegas.

Some climates just necessitate 67oz of Lite beer.

View attachment 50974

But seriously, if they are driving down to Hoover Dam. They should stop in at Boulder Dam Brewing Co They had a wide selection of craft beers brewed on site and some pretty good food there too.

har its got a straw in it so if you are too lazy to tip it up...

but just wondering...what would expend more energy - sucking a fkload of beer through a straw, or doing the endurance bicept curls with a constantly varying weight?

I leave in a bit over two weeks - 3 days of living it up like a Pimp in Vegas followed by 12 days of fine dining, top-shelf drinking and other sophisticated cultural activities in NYC.

Most importantly I cant wait to get stuck into their craft beers!

Back