Ho Ho Ho!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish to add my voice in the affirmative to increase the running tally of like-minded individuals by an additional single integer.

:blink: ...... Ummmm, Wot he said!

just on the chance that santa comes back onto this forum..... You ate my last 2 mince pies, gave my last carrots to the reindeer, and when i woke up on xmas day about 1/2 a carton of beer had vanished :eek: ... and i think a couple of tallies were missing too (I didnt count them before i went to bed!) I didnt get a pressie at all! I'll be looking out for you next year in the local shopping center now..........

:blink: ...... Ummmm, Wot he said!

just on the chance that santa comes back onto this forum..... You ate my last 2 mince pies, gave my last carrots to the reindeer, and when i woke up on xmas day about 1/2 a carton of beer had vanished :eek: ... and i think a couple of tallies were missing too (I didnt count them before i went to bed!) I didnt get a pressie at all! I'll be looking out for you next year in the local shopping center now..........

naughty_santa.jpg

TP

"Brown Coal" = lower grade coal. 'Yardy' seems to know about coal, maybe he could clarify. :lol:

yeah no problem, pm your address and i'll send you a piece of lower grade.

Back