• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hlt Sight Gauge For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
Brewers,

I have, surplus to requirements an almost completed sight gauge suitable for a 50 litre keg or smaller vessel.
As you can see, almost all of this sight gauge is top quality ss fittings & polycarbonate tubing. All that is needed is a 1/4" BSP nipple & you will have to mark the gauge to suit your HLT yourself. I'm asking $68 + postage or you can collect. Anyone interested please PM me. I am on the Sunshine Coast.

IMG_0568.JPG IMG_0571.JPG IMG_0572.JPG

TP :beer:

Brewers,

I have, surplus to requirements an almost completed sight gauge suitable for a 50 litre keg or smaller vessel.
As you can see, almost all of this sight gauge is top quality ss fittings & polycarbonate tubing. All that is needed is a 1/4" BSP nipple & you will have to mark the gauge to suit your HLT yourself. I'm asking $68 + postage or you can collect. Anyone interested please PM me. I am on the Sunshine Coast.

View attachment 17656 View attachment 17657 View attachment 17658

Bump! & just to tell you that I'm not making anything out of this.

sad-smiley-019.gif
violin-011.gif

Things are tough ATM aren't they Jye :rolleyes:

I'll take it !!!

Only joking, sorry Pete
I am sure someone needs one all the same,do you offer pensioners discount?

Batz :ph34r:

I'll take it !!!

Only joking, sorry Pete
I am sure someone needs one all the same,do you offer pensioners discount?

Batz :ph34r:

Yes I do offer a pensioner discount Batz. But only to Real Pensioners such as anyone who has retired to Qld from the fitting game in WA. :lol:
What a shame you don't need it.

that SS compression fitting costs about $30 at pirtek

Pumpy :)

Back