Hi proof neutral spirit .

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
Well, it isnt, even though some people may experiment

And this is a Beer forum, not a spirits forum, hence the reason we dont talk about distilling.

As other have stated, there are plenty of other sites that cater for that.

Rules are rules, and its been in place for 10yrs, and I doubt it is going to change
I wasn't suggesting any different

Mardoo said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1415681642.979328.jpg

That's what you want. Dan Murphy's. About $60. In the locked case with the minis. Half a shot makes a decent vodka tonic.
Rectified spirit eh? I wonder if that's a "serving suggestion"...

AndrewQLD said:
There won't be anything to discuss Les, not long after Austin took over this subject was raised and discussed, Austin and the support team were strongly in favour of not allowing the discussion of distilling on this site and the decision was made to keep the rule in place.
Amen to that. Since joining this forum my homebrewing costs have skyrocketed as well as my intake of beer and my liver count. God help me, if we start discussing distillation I'm a goner.

Hey guys, I've read this thread through & here's my 2c's worth:

Whilst I have a passing interest in distillation, there's lots of other places I can go to discuss it & find any information I want on the subject.

This is a beer forum. Let's discuss beer.

Camo6 said:
Amen to that. Since joining this forum my homebrewing costs have skyrocketed as well as my intake of beer and my liver count. God help me, if we start discussing distillation I'm a goner.
You have more livers now? Sweet deal, how come I've missed out on a new one? Oh that's right, perfect function when last tested, mustn't have needed a spare.. Lol

I have removed a post that suggested using a dangerous product for purposes that it was not designed for.

Please do not suggest doing something dangerous on this forum or you will be moderated

Topic should be hidden imo, nothing good can come of this and certainly evidence thus far supports this.

Just glad someone was on hand to clean it up already..

... Even if I got (understandably) modded in the process

Yob said:
Topic should be hidden imo, nothing good can come of this and certainly evidence thus far supports this.

"Yaaay!" screams my liver. "Boooo." says my backup.

Yob said:
There was nothing wrong with the OP. Unfortunately some seem incapable of heeding a very light, gentle warning not to stray into certain territory. Now three different mods have been involved. For the last time, sensibly discuss, within forum guidelines and help Dave out.

Not hard, people.

Latest posts

Back