Hi from River Heads Q

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pedro6

Reaction score
Hi all

Have visited this site a few times and thought now is a good a time as any to join in the conversation.

Just started drinking 2nd brew- a Coopers sparkling ale exactly as directed on can. It is drinkable now after 7 weeks in bottle but I see I have a lot to learn to match my favourite imported Dutch beers which are now cheaper than local beers at local uncle Dan's.

Have a stout in storage for last 3 months so will sample in another month or so and a couple of other lagers of various ages.

As the Lions Clubs say-" be careful with your criticisms and generous with your praise" when I ask all the dumbest questions in the future.

cheers all

Welcome aboard Pedro, plenty of good info on here.

Cheers

Hi Pedro welcome, I lived in River Heads til 2 years ago, when I left I left my whole Bar and setup where it was at 43 Curlew Terrace
I see the new owner has the place up for sale again, he may be selling off some or all of the brewing and bar gear that was there
Reckon it would be worth asking. The bar was known locally as Poppy's Bar

Welcome Pedro. You come from a great area! When my old dad was alive we used to catch a lot of fish around river heads. Good luck with the brewing plenty of info here and many of the members are very keen to help.

Welcome aboard the slippery slope obsession of Home Brewing Pedro, love the Hervey Bay area. Lived and fished in the "Bay" 30 years ago when it was much smaller, great spot. I would be banging on the door at No 43 pretty quick. If he is using the bar it's a brew buddy, if not, it could be a win for you.

Welcome Pedro. No such thing as a stupid question, except the one nobody asks.

For Steve, you'll find nothing is for sale there. Luigi loves his brewing. :)

Martin

Latest posts

Back