Hi everyone

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RelaxedBrewer

Reaction score
G'day everyone, I am from Melbourne and have been brewing for a bit over a year now.

My first beer I did was a kit beer that came with my setup and did not live up to my expectations. After that, I started reading everything I could get my hands on to try to work out how to brew better beer. I am a research scientist and I think it probably helped me really get into it. Anyway I moved on to BIAB and partial mashes pretty quickly after that. Also, I am not adverse to pimping out a kit beer while I am waiting for my mash. I generally have 2 brews fermenting away and make another as soon as I finish bottling.

After my friends started tasting my beer I managed to get get them into brewing as well. I have ended up with about 6 mates brewing and getting a lot of phone calls from them on brew day :)

I love experimenting and trying out new things. Alway keen to give new techniques a try and improve on my previous batch.

RB

And such is the never ending cycle of the 'next one's' being the best one ever!! lol

Welcome aboard and happy brewing

Latest posts

Back