• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

HERMS with Mashtun and Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Howard

Reaction score
G'day guys,

Have got the following items up for sale in a bit of a brewery clean out.

Keg Fridge for $500 including two Perlick Flow Control taps, stainless drip tray, 1 corny keg and 4-way manifold.

Fridge is a Hoover 426L with large freezer at the bottom. Can hold five kegs up top if gas bottle is outside fridge and four kegs with 2.6kg bottle inside. Gas bottle not included. Will include required fittings for gas in and beer out.

HERMS Mashing rig for $500 including 50L keg tun with 12" false bottom, HERM-it coil with temp probe fitted to the outlet, 2L PVC heat exchanger with kettle element and bracket, brown pump and Auberins Ramp/Soak 30 step PID temperature control box.

In action

Will include silicon hose for HERMS. Set up easily allows you to program a full recirculated step-controlled mash.

Located in the western suburbs of Melbourne (King's Park) for pick up.

Cheers. :beer:

If people would like a full brew rig they can buy my full setup for $1200 including 40L Crown Urn as HLT and 70L Beerbelly brew kettle sitting on an Italian Spiral burner.

Looks like some decent bits of hardware in there... Seems to be quite a few people giving up their rigs as of late for various reasons. Whats the reason for selling up mate?

Yeah it's funny that . I'm planning on cutting back on my brewing. I'm going to brew smaller batches of beer (10L) and more mead. Having the ability to brew a lot of beer isn't what I feel like doing any more. There's a lot of experimenting that I want to do and it's easier on a small scale.

I'm also about to start building a house and the spare change is needed.

Can sell the kegorator with 2.6kg gas bottle, fittings and up to 4 kegs. 4 kegs fit in the fridge with the gas bottle. If anyone is keen contact me for a price.

Latest posts

Back