Here Kitty!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds good though.
are you a real alien or are you just tricking?

pix
tight pussy
View attachment tight_pussy.bmp

wet pussy
wet_pussy.jpg

shaved pussy
shavedpussy.jpg

Seth out

why did i do a screen capture?

why not, plus i figured it was a 'safe' way to verify my score.

sorry bonk, i typed that sooo wrong...i meant how TF do you do it, i recon its cool.......

barfridge said:
"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's dolphin, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'"
- Jessica Simpson

At least there's one person in this world who is more confused than you guys. :ph34r:
[post="64728"][/post]​

I 'll bet she would be more confused if she saw this.

Stress.jpg

It's not too hard to eradicate them from your neighbourhood. Make friends with them and get them to drop in from time to time for a feed. Then crush a few panadol into their sardines. When they have finished their meal, make a big scary noise and they will run away to die somewhere else. This works and is apparently more humane than snail baits (also effective).

Repeat this process to its natural conclusion and you will notice native birds, lizards and other small fauna return to your neighbourhood.

If you own a cat and you are worried that you may live in my neighbourhood, keep it neutered and inside and I can guarantee its safety. (Bells do not work unless they weigh over 1kg.)

"Free Cat" -- I'm still laughing.

deebee said:
It's not too hard to eradicate them from your neighbourhood. Make friends with them and get them to drop in from time to time for a feed. Then crush a few panadol into their sardines. When they have finished their meal, make a big scary noise and they will run away to die somewhere else. This works and is apparently more humane than snail baits (also effective).

Repeat this process to its natural conclusion and you will notice native birds, lizards and other small fauna return to your neighbourhood.

If you own a cat and you are worried that you may live in my neighbourhood, keep it neutered and inside and I can guarantee its safety. (Bells do not work unless they weigh over 1kg.)

"Free Cat" -- I'm still laughing.
[post="64875"][/post]​

Ooops I have certainly worn my opinions on my sleeve a little too blatantly here and have understandably attracted some attention by PM. I extend my genuine apologies to any reponsible cat owners and animal lovers generally if I have offended anyone. Shock tactics were employed to jolt people out of the complacency most cat owners have about their little kitty not harming a flea. Cats are killers by nature not because they are evil but because evolution programmed them that way. I consider myself to be an animal lover and for this reason I do take a stance against cats being allowed to roam at will.

I am reliably advised that paracetamol is not a humane way to kill cats. I do not particularly advocate the killing of cats and have comfortably lived with my own neighbour's cats for several years. They are neutered and kept inside at night.

I do advocate the responsible owning of cats provided that they are neutered, kept inside, especially at night, and made to wear bells.

In summary, I pull my head in generally but most of all, I apologise for posting about cats on a beer forum.

"Word-Up" deebee....

I know this is a beer forum.... but I have to post this pic I just got via email...

foto_cat_1.jpg

....Enough said about cat owners... :ph34r:

Asher for now

No its not my cat...... or my reflection :beer: :beerbang:

:lol: :lol: Asher expecting a PM from the moderators any time soon?

Warren -

(Thought it was Groucho Marx)

johnno, right, understand now. i just did an alt+prtsc, stuck it in mspaint, cut out the bits and then attached it to the post. :)

exelent, thanks mate, ive alays wanted to do that......mayte, dont ever take anything i say the wrong way.....i have dyslexic fingers and i awlways type it wrong....thank for teaching me a new trick

Yes thanks for the screen shot tip Bonk. I've wanted to do that sooo many times and could never work it out ...

Busy telling Swmbo I need to spend more time @ AHB to learn more great tip's ..

:p

Cheers FNQBunyip

devil_cat.jpgHow_cats_really_are.jpg How they really are

How they should bebird_on_a_cage.jpg

Where they might be of usebleck_billboard.jpg

Back