Hello Kitty Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InCider

Swap Whore
Reaction score
It's an old article that I found, after have a look on the innerwebs when I got sent this link...
hello-kitty-beer.gif

Hello Kitty Beer

I know we shouldn't make airlock jokes but this one is crying out for it..... :ph34r:

Cheers SJ

It's an old article that I found, after have a look on the innerwebs when I got sent this link...
hello-kitty-beer.gif

Hello Kitty Beer

It's all a big fake InCider. The pink packaging is real - just a marketing gimmick. It says down the bottom "for the girls night", and is designed to look like a pink handbag.

The Hello Kitty logos are someone's attempt a humour, added in a picture editing Website called "Blingee" as you can see from the watermark.

715436592_257083.gif

I've been had Nick! Not like 'had' at a case swap, but at least that stays a secret :D

It's all a big fake InCider. The pink packaging is real - just a marketing gimmick. It says down the bottom "for the girls night", and is designed to look like a pink handbag.

The Hello Kitty logos are someone's attempt a humour, added in a picture editing Website called "Blingee" as you can see from the watermark.

715436592_257083.gif

I've been had Nick! Not like 'had' at a case swap, but at least that stays a secret :D

Secret video you say??!

I also vote for the bligee version above as the new updated AHB logo ;)

Latest posts

Back