Hello from West Michigan

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nfsrcl

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to being a member of the AHB. I've been lurking for years.

Welcome aboard. What part are you from?
My dad grew up in Detroit in the glory days of American muscle cars. He's an MSU alumni. Go the Spartans!
Bit of a shame about the city these days. I still have family in Detroit.
I think I might have a few rellies in traverse city too.
More importantly though, what kinda beer do you like?

Thanks for all the welcomes, Glot... West Michigan is the part of the state that touches Lake Michigan. We get the sunset over the lake as opposed to the east side that sees the sun rise over lake Huron....Not for Horses, I also grew up in Detroit area, I have a son that graduated from MSU, I go to Traverse city twice a year. I love all good beer, my taste one day is IPA,... Browns, Porters, Stouts the next, and Sours in between. Lonely Planet did a write up recently about the 10 best cities to visit in the USA. I'm smack dab in the middle of #1. http://www.lonelyplanet.com/usa/travel-tips-and-articles/top-10-us-travel-destinations-for-2014

Welcome aboard, glad you're not lurking anymore, hope to see you posting on a regular basis.

Cheers
AndrewQLD

Hiya! I have spent a fair bit of time in Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, so know your area pretty well.

Back