Hello from N/E of Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentnose

Reaction score
Long time lurker finally got around to posting something.

I used to help my dad with his home brew in the 70's and 80's, knowing the way he did it I'm amazed he didn't get more infections. Started brewing myself in the 90's moving from kits to all grain. Stopped brewing around 2006 and have very slowly got back into it over the last couple of years with 4 brews ( 2 x kits & 2 x mini mash). I unfortunately gave a lot of my equipment away and almost have to start again. BIAB looks like the way I will go eventually as I intend to ramp up the brewing a bit more.

Welcome back to brewing bentnose. Plenty of BIAB info and aussie home brewer expertise here.

going down a hill said:
If you need to find a good home brew shop out your way, there is a great shop in Greensborough, no affiliations just a guy who shops there, Dave is a good bloke who will help anyone at any level of brewing.

link
http://www.greensboroughhomebrew.com.au/
Thanks going down a hill, I've been there a few times now, they always seems to be doing a roaring trade. I moved in 2008, used to live in the western burbs and shop at Grain and Grape all of the time, both at Maidstone and Yarraville.

Thanks for the welcome guys! Now I just need to gather some more equipment.

Latest posts

Back