hello from country area of vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos666chris

Reaction score
hello im Chris from Traralgon iv got into keging recently i backed off the beer brewing a whyle ago when i got my still but now determined to perfect my beer
btw im not really new but i haven't been in the forum for ages and thought id re introduce myself

Welcome back man, get amongst it!!

It's been 6 weeks since my last brew and I swear I'm gettin the shakes I'm withdrawing so bad…

Gotta… get… brewin…

G'day, Chris. Good to see there actually is another home brewing enthusiast in LV. I thought I was the only one! What kind of brewing process/method do you use?

mainly partial

iralosavic said:
G'day, Chris. Good to see there actually is another home brewing enthusiast in LV. I thought I was the only one! What kind of brewing process/method do you use?
mainly partial mash or just can with some additions

Yob said:
Welcome back man, get amongst it!!

It's been 6 weeks since my last brew and I swear I'm gettin the shakes I'm withdrawing so bad…

Gotta… get… brewin…
well hey i still have 19L on tap
and near 30L in the bottles all sitting in the fridge i have some beer from over a year ago

iralosavic said:
also im moving in a few weeks will be in melb

iralosavic said:
G'day Chris. I haven't brewed for years until the last month or so ago! Partial mash is my next step.
I brewed with tins and sugar back around 15 years ago...

Make that three Ira.... How about Chris from Trafalgar who made the front page of the local rag :super:

I worked with him at Diamond power but at the time I didn't know that he was into hb Go Chissy :beer:

http://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/story/1268820/the-golden-taste/

so I wouldn't mind catching up with him some time.

Dave

haha that's funny, that journalist was chasing a story from me for AGES, but he wanted a whole heap of photos and I just didn't have my gear set up due to a family crisis involving a lengthy hospitalisation of my wife... I guess he couldn't wait for me forever...

Back