Hello from bassendean WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kak

Reaction score
Hi there,

back into brewing after about a 10 year break. So far doing kits with some grains and stuff. Am amazed at how much the quality has changed since my last brewing days. Have also been doing a few ciders which i must say come out very nice.
I have nearly finished building a BIAB setup using a keg. Hopefully give it a run this weekend. This site has some great info so thankyou in advance.

Kak

Welcome back Kak. You're in the same neighbourhood as Nev from Gryphon brewing so every thing you will need is close at hand.

I think Bassendean lost at least half its brewing production when I moved away from there earlier this year, but there at least a couple guys still left. You could walk over to the (bassendean) english ale festival the weekend after this one.

Thanks guys,
me and a few mates have been hitting the brewing fairly hard in recent times. Plenty of beer, cider, GB and a nice lemonade.

We usually meet once a week in my garage to have a beer and talk crap.

The ale festival sounds interesting. Do they have a bike rack, never been much of a walker.

Would love to come, what do i need to do to be in it?

dent said:
I think Bassendean lost at least half its brewing production when I moved away from there earlier this year, but there at least a couple guys still left. You could walk over to the (bassendean) english ale festival the weekend after this one.
Only the good ones left in Basso, the prodigal son has not returned.
Nev

Back