Happy New Beers Eve!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

of mice and gods

Reaction score
As I sit here on my John Malone, prepping for a very uneventful new years eve I thought I'd take the oppurtunity to wish the best to all on the board.

Cheers,
Al

oh, and if you need some drinking music.. i recommend this footage of despised icons last show
http://youtu.be/mL8wmSMCsGI

Happy New Year Brewers! Have a great year ahead! May everyones year be as they expected!

Happy New Year brewers!

I too like the OP, am doing a Macaulay Culkin ATM but all things being equal will welcome in the New Year with the missus in tow.
For the time being however I'm sipping on a few nice ones watching the Big Bash :super:

And there you go brewers! Perhaps I'm not such a cranky old ******* after all? :lol:

Maybe/Maybe not? :ph34r:

happy new year to all my AHB friends

cheers steve

Big bash is on, I'm off downstairs before they realise. Thanks Pete.

Big bash is on, I'm off downstairs
Sad to say the Brisso's are done & dusted in this contest Brad BUT we do have the winter to look forward to with nine-in-a-row looming up on the horizon. :lol:
Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy! :lol:

Happy New Year & pre-commiserations to all you cockr NSW NRL fans out there.

Just joking. ;)

cheers, hopefully all of us can progress beyond the barriers that have inhibited us in previous years. Hopefully we can open up, move on, forgive more, brew more, and just generally not be assholes to each other.

And more new years music, (please feel free to add your own)

http://youtu.be/ytXRi6lAPWs

oh and breakbeer, I'm kicking myself that I couldn't think of the hoppy new beers line :(

al

Happy new year everyone. No beer pics, but at least I'm already in 2014 as oppposed to most of you who are still stuck in the past.
Enjoy the rest of 2013!

Don't swear at me Pete. Who doesn't like Johnny Cash!? :)

Actually the Mrs questioned my motives the other day when I put on John Lee Hooker. I just happen to predominantly listen to face peeling metal :D

Al

p.s - that radio station talked to my soundcard in such a way that it was MUCH louder than the metal I had been listening too.. now I have to explain to the minister again ahaha

Latest posts

Back