Guess the homebrew purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grainer said:
Just finished restoring one I got from the UK 2 weeks ago which was pretty banged up.. Looks brand new now !!
Bloody hell you finished that quick. Looks awesome

Sweet just closed a deal .. I have these on their way now for 7.5 pounds each. .. BARGAIN ...Great pumps for restoration.

$_57.jpg

Grainer said:
Sweet just closed a deal .. I have these on their way now for 7.5 pounds each. .. BARGAIN ...Great pumps for restoration.
Grainer could you send me the two porcelain handles please then your setup will all match?

I'll PM you my details shortly :icon_cheers:

Grainer said:
Have seen some porcelain handles floating around on ebay. Unless you've snapped them up already.

Come to think of it, it was a little while ago. Nice score anyway.

Grainer said:
Is that 7.5 pounds as in £7.50 or £75 pounds? Bargain either way. I have a pair in the UK that look similar to the ones on the left. Must remember to pick them up next time I’m there. Mine don’t have the wood work though so will need to build a new cabinet for them.

Grainer said:
7.5 pounds... not 75 .. hence the absolute bargain
That is a bargain. I think I paid £20 for mine and that was over 15 years ago. I was ripped off. :huh:

Back