Guess the homebrew purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a box full of limited edition "Goodbye Bronwyn" mash paddles.

Not a urinal.

Another Clue:
"it is a long way from ye olde stomping ground, where many a tall tale was told. Reflecting back on it's past life, said item has a sparkle in it's eye".

:p

Cheers,
D80

Yep from an old pub. It arrived just as I was heading out to work.... no free time until the weekend to play with it.
But a long weekend coming up!!

You win the option to continue or kill the thread.

I have a beer engine so I am happy either way (unless it really is a Vax and the Mrs is pranking me!).

Cheers,
D80

If it is a vax, run it in reverse on a keg of beer (preferably a shit one). That'll learn her

Diesel80 said:
Yep from an old pub. It arrived just as I was heading out to work.... no free time until the weekend to play with it.
But a long weekend coming up!!

You win the option to continue or kill the thread.

I have a beer engine so I am happy either way (unless it really is a Vax and the Mrs is pranking me!).

Cheers,
D80
Surely a pic can be posted tonight!!!! SURELY!!!!

Cheers,
Jase

Just finished restoring one I got from the UK 2 weeks ago which was pretty banged up.. Looks brand new now !!

photo.JPG

Grainer said:
Just finished restoring one I got from the UK 2 weeks ago which was pretty banged up.. Looks brand new now !!
Bit crooked though.

Edit: fixed

Grainer said:
Looks Mint!
Might hit you up in PM to ask where you sourced your service items for it :p
I will need to replace the odd bit here and there on mine, but it was sold to me in supposedly good working order.

Cheers,
D80

Grainer said:
Nice work Grainer.

Cheers,
Jase

Depends what brand you've bought, the piccy is an Angram. I bought one of their recon units a while back, the staff at Angrams I found to be very helpful.

Currently sourcing some old 1940s and 1960s Gaskell and Chambers Pumps.. a lot more work in them tho...some even have leather seals in them

Back