• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grolsh Bottles + More

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warb

Reaction score
hey lads, 180odd Grolsch (sm), 60odd crown and 20odd longies.. all need a clean, some need new seals, not getting the use they should from me.. $200 for the lot? (or something interesting to swap?? or tell me 'i'm dreaming?!).. pickup only in Penriff area (NSW).. cheers!.. Warb.. 0423 113 654.

244wo48.jpg

ncd1g4.jpg

2h3yhde.jpg

Keen on some of those Grolschy's there but not "the lot". Let me know if you are willing to split.

Keen on some of those Grolschy's there but not "the lot". Let me know if you are willing to split.

np, $1 each. come get em!.

when i say they need a clean, its just dust from sitting, no crusty's inside.

asking too much?.. how about bloody free then!.. please take them, all or none, or skip this weekend. cheers!.

v8ewpc.jpg

i5c9cx.jpg

dxhg14.jpg

289yofl.jpg

prefer Saturday pickup, or this week after 6pm.. Sunday in the skip :( .. don't need them and its a shame to chuck them?..

plz call of you want them 0423 113 654

no problem, replay back, need to take them all tho, im sure what you dont want someone else will want.. the longs are all corwn seals.

Off topic a litte, but I recently got my hands on some bottles in a similar condition to some of the ones you posted (dusty, cob webs etc). What would be good to clean em up? A bit of warm water and bleach or something else?

back in the day i used the old dishwasher, all upside down on a heavy cycle, did the trick.. then sterilise for bottling..

back in the day i used the old dishwasher, all upside down on a heavy cycle, did the trick.. then sterilise for bottling..
Hmmm, not a bad idea. I might do it when no one is home, because my family woudln't think it is a good idea.

when i say 'old' i ment the dishwasher i setup on the shed from a council cleanup ;) .. on tank water.. haha.. its long gorne now..

even better, put old car parts in there, but if bicarb soda and the old heads come up brand new!..

Motherload!!! Wow so many grolsh bottles. Someone grab those at least.

Off topic a litte, but I recently got my hands on some bottles in a similar condition to some of the ones you posted (dusty, cob webs etc). What would be good to clean em up? A bit of warm water and bleach or something else?

Laundry tub, hot water (as hot as your taps will give you) plus sodium percarbonate, leave till cool enough to handle and rinse and you should be most of the way there.

Works for me, your mileage will vary! :lol:

hey all, i think a few are turned off they have to take the lot, i can understand that... so Mick, no problem mate come get those few cases, also got SMS from deborah, come get what you want.. whats there at the end of sunday will skip. :( .. I just need the room and am doing a major 'purge' ;) ..

Cheers mate, I'll give you a ring on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back