Greetings from the Dale, NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EagleMick

Reaction score
G'day All,

Just starting to get back into homebrew again thanks to the craft beer revival going on at the mo!

I've run a couple of extract brews in the past and just did my first BIAB a couple of weeks ago!

I'm a Pom originally and tend to prefer Bitters or any good Porter so hence the BIAB is a Fullers London Porter clone. Yeah not great for a hot Sydney summer so may have to serve it cold...gasp :)

Due to pick up a grainfather mid Jan when I get back from the motherland and see where we go from there. The next couple of ales will probably be a Tripel to put down for a bit and a drinkable Saison. Just thinking aloud here and haven't researched either yet :)

Currently bottling using grolsch flip tops found in an old garage as no room for a couple of kegs plus fridge :)

Fun, fun, fun!

mmm, summer saison...

welcome to the fray, your lack of room issues will soon be over now your brewing as you will probably move or buy a house with a shed to accommodate the new obsession.. well.. thats what happened to me anyway :lol:

Yob said:
mmm, summer saison...

welcome to the fray, your lack of room issues will soon be over now your brewing as you will probably move or buy a house with a shed to accommodate the new obsession.. well.. thats what happened to me anyway :lol:
Yeah doubtful, the missus loves living close to the city so looks like we're stuck here :)

She may change her mind after being locked locked out of the kitchen on brew day though :)

Latest posts

Back