Greetings Earthlings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcroc64

Reaction score
Gday everyone Thanks Dane for clearing that up for me im soughted now.
Im back up North in the top end as this is were the work is .
Well a bit about me ,I love to fish ,and my next past time is drinking .
I have just put down my 3rd brew 1st was a similar to a xxxx larger idiot proof kit ,but i added a twist in the second fermenting stage 2kg of mangos ,and it wasnt to bad next was an idiot proof cider .The next was a home made ginger beer with jaican jerk seasoning.Its bubling away at the moment.I tried brewing a few years ago and no i have set my self up with 2x 19ltr kegs and i even lashed out and bought a co2 bottle ,oh and a new fridge from the Good Guys,That i had to take to it with the grinder.I am looking forward to experimenting with new recipes and learning more from you guys .
Cheers Rob

Welcome!

I enjoy a bit of fishing, heading to the far north Norway in march, planning on going ice fishing while i'm up that far (arctic circle).. Then to Germany for plenty of beers!

Anyway..

Enjoy man, welcome back to the slippery slide into AG.. i'm well on my way!

Geez Jurt Norway ,dont forget the thermals :D ,ive seen em fish up that way Bruce Parry Just did a doco on the arctic he went fishing with the eskimos, they cut a hole in the ice drop down fifty hooks with these big metal fins on the leave it for 30 mins and wind the rope in on a big whinch and the hooks were full,to easy lol.Have a great trip.
Robbo M8t :D
Ok thanks king brown ill do some checking ,Cheers on the FNQbunyip
Thanks to everyone for the welcoming welcome . :super:

Thanks mate, will have a blast! Will post some pics of the catch in the Off Topic section when i get back (and beer ones elsewhere!)

That sounds like a good haul with all those hooks, might have a look and see if i can find anything about it!

Latest posts

Back