Grand Ridge Moonlight - Nut Brown Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny_bjc

Reaction score
Hi,

Just tried a bottle of Grand Ridge Moonlight Nut Brown Ale 3.3%
Nice drop for a low alcohol beer. Full malt and hop aroma.

I did notice a slight metallic aftertaste though, but it did not deter from the beer greatly. I'm not sure whether it was a fault of the beer or my tastebuds!
Has anyone else tried this beer and if so what were your thoughts??? Did you notice any slight metallic taste?

Thanks!

I really enjoyed this beer very much too.
Don't specifically recall the metallic aftertaste, though it can often be a sign of a stressed fermentation of sorts, and seems to be quite common in many Aussie beers.

I really enjoyed this beer very much too.
Don't specifically recall the metallic aftertaste, though it can often be a sign of a stressed fermentation of sorts, and seems to be quite common in many Aussie beers.

Thanks! I will try and get my hands on another bottle for a second try. I don't think I have seen this beer sold separately though - only in the Mixed 6 Pack

:icon_offtopic: I get that alot in Little Creatures Pale Ale!

I spent three months looking for this and was a little disappointed when I found it. For me, the metallic tang overwhelmed the whole beer.

Back