• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grand Ridge Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgolat

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to brewing but old hat to drinking. I have a voucher for Grand Ridge Brewery for up to 9 people that I can not use due to visa expiry soon.

Included is:
2 night accom at Grand Ridge Manor
2 breakfasts/ person
Brewery Tour and beer tasting
18 holes of Golf

plus
$50 restaurant voucher

This is a great deal and can be used anytime until 30 August 2009. If you are interested please email me

did you buy the grand ridge showbag at the show?

Sounds great apart from having to taste the Grand Ridge beers.

Sad shadows of their former selves. Gippsland Gold used to be the duck's nuts. :(

Warren -

No i didn't get the show bag, I picked this up at the good food and wine fest....the show bags are only for 2 people (and include mag subscriptions and a hats etc, This is for up to 9

The taste change is probably since they started pastuerising most of their beers before bottling...

The taste change is probably since they started pastuerising most of their beers before bottling...
Perhaps infection was the key to their success! I know of a story about a local award winning cheese maker that never made cheese quite as good again after discovering and removing a plastic cap and a large growth of snot from his spiraflow heat exchange.

OK so i've had some interest in this but no takers. So I've lowered the price....$650, that equates to $72.22 per person if all 9 people go. Where can you find a 2 day/2 night stay with breakfasts, golf, $50 restaurant voucher, beer tasting adn brewery tour for better than that?

OK so i've had some interest in this but no takers. So I've lowered the price....$650, that equates to $72.22 per person if all 9 people go. Where can you find a 2 day/2 night stay with breakfasts, golf, $50 restaurant voucher, beer tasting adn brewery tour for better than that?

Sorry - wouldn't go there if you paid me - their beer is dreadful.
You will honestly not get much interest from people who actually know what their beer is like, hence not much interest around here.

Ebay is probably gonna get you a better price.

Back