• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grain Stock And Brewery For Sale. The Entire Lot!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if I didn't PM every one. I would have been here for the rest of the night.
I think I just about had every one from the AHB contact me.

Certainly was pokolbinguy. Managed to snare the AG system between meetings etc...luck played a big part.

Sad to see you leave the brewing fraternity bigfella, but be assured the rig has gone to a good home. Certainly looking forward to putting out my first AG!:chug:

Hey Maple, whens the next grain bulk buy :ph34r: LOL

Certainly was pokolbinguy. Managed to snare the AG system between meetings etc...luck played a big part.

Sad to see you leave the brewing fraternity bigfella, but be assured the rig has gone to a good home. Certainly looking forward to putting out my first AG!:chug:

Hey Maple, whens the next grain bulk buy :ph34r: LOL

Well done Leigh! You will be getting a ready-built brew rig for, basically, an amazing price.

Well done Leigh

Now...maybe you could help out CM2 with his grain stockpiles.
Clearly we didn't put you off AG brewing at the recent swap - watch those boilovers mate!

Well done Leigh

Now...maybe you could help out CM2 with his grain stockpiles.
Clearly we didn't put you off AG brewing at the recent swap - watch those boilovers mate!

Leigh,

Does it come with Silicone or PVC hoses :icon_cheers:

Well done mate

Let me know if you don't want the HERMs part of the system

Rook

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys. The purchase was (reluctantly) approved by Minister for War and Finance. Once I get the kit home, I'll have a look at what I get with it and what I have already collected and see what, if anything, is redundant (most likely the bits I have collected)...

Hutch, Not scared at all, I'll just invite you and Kleiny around every time I need to make a brew and I'll sit back and watch :p :party:

bigfella, was there anything left that hasn't sold?

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys. The purchase was (reluctantly) approved by Minister for War and Finance. Once I get the kit home, I'll have a look at what I get with it and what I have already collected and see what, if anything, is redundant (most likely the bits I have collected)...

Hutch, Not scared at all, I'll just invite you and Kleiny around every time I need to make a brew and I'll sit back and watch :p :party:

Welcome to the dark side Leigh... top work mate. Looking forward to tasting the output of the new rig at the next swap ;0)

Brendo

At this point just the Beer filter and the Beer gun.

At this point just the Beer filter and the Beer gun.

Bigfella, if you dont mind me asking, Im just curious, how long have you been brewing for before you decided to quit? Is it simply the fact that you lost the passion and dont have time anymore?

Bigfella, if you dont mind me asking, Im just curious, how long have you been brewing for before you decided to quit? Is it simply the fact that you lost the passion and dont have time anymore?

I have been brewing for I guess 12 ish years. the only way of me explaining it to my self is that I think I used to get a buz out of building the gear and always wanting more. When I finally got a good setup I think it got a bit boring. I know that sound a bit weird. But I think thats it.

For the last year every time I did a brew. It was just hard work and not much fun.

If someone else can get some enjoyment out of my gear I will be very happy and the wife is getting a new art studio so she is over the moon..

So there ya go

fair enough reasons. I guess if you ever decide to get back into it you'll get the enjoyment of putting the rig together all over again! maybe look at going automated like some of the techheads (read insanely obsessed genius')

I have been brewing for I guess 12 ish years. the only way of me explaining it to my self is that I think I used to get a buz out of building the gear and always wanting more. When I finally got a good setup I think it got a bit boring. I know that sound a bit weird. But I think thats it.

For the last year every time I did a brew. It was just hard work and not much fun.

If someone else can get some enjoyment out of my gear I will be very happy and the wife is getting a new art studio so she is over the moon..

So there ya go

Fair call, good luck champ :icon_chickcheers:

and the wife is getting a new art studio so she is over the moon..

So there ya go

Finally the truth came out ....

there would have to be a woman at the heart of dismantling a full on brewery

Pumpy ;)

Finally the truth came out ....

there would have to be a woman at the heart of dismantling a full on brewery

Pumpy ;)

"cough" Yoko "cough" :ph34r:

Good luck with the rig there Leigh!! You've scored a fine looking bit of kit!

Cheers SJ

Latest posts

Back